flux buddies, hole diggers, and magic police lalna (yeah i know they’re not wearing the capes anymore shut up)
i kinda gave up on the magic police one oh well
keep losing followers because I posted yogscast art and then everyone realized I was a Transformers nerd so obviously yogscast inspired transformers was the obvious answer.
Starting with Rythian’s minecraft skin maybe not so much but Transformers haven’t been completely science from day one. Then there’s shizzle like friggin’ Circuit-Su. Processor over matter, indeed.
"THE LAUNDRY! GET THE LAUNDRY!!"
For me and my friends growing up, being told things like ‘you have to wear this because that’s what boys wear” or “dresses are for not for your body type” was frustrating and a pretty bad time.
The bottom line for me is, if someone feels happier and more comfortable in a particular ‘type’ of uniform, then that’s something that should be encouraged, not punished. Students have enough to focus on at school, having to fight to be yourself shouldn’t be added to that.
It began long ago in a land far away to the east, the like of which you will not find in the world today.
Better get my shit packed for Hogwarts the train leaves tomorrow
If someone makes you feel obligated or forced to do something you don’t want to, you may be experiencing coercion. By definition, sexual coercion is “the act of using pressure, alcohol or drugs, or force to have sexual contact with someone against his or her will” and includes “persistent attempts to have sexual contact with someone who has already refused.”
Think of sexual coercion as a spectrum or a range. It can vary from someone verbally egging you on to someone actually forcing you to have contact with them. It can be verbal and emotional, in the form of statements that make you feel pressure, guilt or shame. You can also be made to feel forced through more subtle actions. For example, your partner might:
- Make you feel like you owe them — for example, because you’re in a relationship, because you’ve had sex before, because they spent money on you or bought you a gift, because you go home with them
- Give you compliments that sound extreme or insincere as an attempt to get you to agree to something
- Badger you, yell at you, or hold you down
- Give you drugs and alcohol to loosen up your inhibitions
- Play on the fact that you’re in a relationship, saying things such as: “Sex is the way to prove your love for me” or “If I don’t get sex from you I’ll get it somewhere else”
- React negatively (with sadness, anger or resentment) if you say no or don’t immediately agree to something
- Continue to pressure you after you say no
- Make you feel threatened or afraid of what might happen if you say no
- Try to normalize their sexual expectations — for example, “I need it, I’m a guy.”
In a relationship where sexual coercion is occurring, there is a lack of consent, and the coercive partner doesn’t respect the boundaries or wishes of the other.
THIS SO MUCH
your partner forcing you to have sex “because you’re [their] girlfriend” or “you owe [them]” is RAPE. even if they make you say “yes” first. it’s still rape if they’re MAKING YOU DO IT.
I wish I had known this. don’t waste 6 years of your life like I did.
sitting down and remembering you left your drink in the kitchen